+ 5 Star iTunes Reviews
+ Hours Of All Things Vancouver Real Estate
+ Years Of Combined Experience
+ Happy Buyers And Sellers
What is the Vancouver Real Estate Podcast?
Vancouver Realtors Adam and Matt Scalena founded the Vancouver Real Estate Podcast in 2016 to fill a glaring void in the world of Vancouver Real Estate. There were no outlets that produced in-depth analysis & up-to-date information that kept people on top of our ever-changing real estate markets.
The Vancouver Real Estate Podcast has since released an episode once a week (fifty-two episodes each year!) that not only features discussions with key thought leaders in the industry, including developers, economists, urban planners, politicians & real estate investors, but also ongoing up-to-date analysis from Vancouver Realtors Adam & Matt Scalena. This is your one-stop real estate shop! Listen Now >>
What can you expect from the Vancouver Real Estate Podcast?
- Over 200+ hours of audio & video content (with written summaries!) that feature timely information and analysis on the Vancouver Real Estate Market and submarkets around the Lower Mainland and beyond
- Monthly statistics from multiple sources as well as up-to-date market analysis weekly
- Proven strategies and step-by-step guides for homeowners interested in selling real estate with a focus on today’s market conditions
- Buyer’s guides, tactics for finding the best properties, negotiating strategies & common pitfalls to avoid for aspiring homeowners or those wanting to move through our at-times challenging real estate market
- Real estate investing information & how-to’s suitable for those just beginning their investment journey through to the multifamily investor with hundreds of investment properties
- Research tools, such as Private Client Services, which provide Realtor-level listing access in real time, featuring sold prices, listing updates 36-72 hours before MLS, Integrated maps & days on market
- Detailed information on hand-selected presale condo projects in Vancouver and early access to pricing, floor plans, and sales.
- Access to our trusted and vetted team, including our network of the best developers & home builders, Realtors, mortgage brokers, inspectors, notaries, lawyers, plumbers, electricians & more.
Our Latest Video Interviews
https://www.youtube.com/embed/EYJDG8PYwms Is Vancouver broken or just potentially broke? Adrian Crook and Rob McDowell join us to grade the City Council after its first 18 months. Spoiler alert: this report card might not…
Our Latest Real Estate Podcasts
Super informative & a fun listen!
Started listening to the VREP this summer as my partner and I were looking to buy a home. I learned SO MUCH about buying a home and the Vancouver real estate market. We actually just closed on a home last week, thanks in part to all the info from this show. I love the info and how it's delivered in a really digestible way. Would encourage the hosts to do more general interest shows based off their own knowledge/research and not always reach to find guests. Not all the guests are super relevant (IMHO) and I would prefer just to hear the guys share their knowledge. My favorite episodes are when the guys give tips or insights into buying, selling, etc. Keep up the awesome work!
Super educational, Highly Suggest
Very impressed by the guys' ability to be informative and entertaining in a solid amount of time. Highly suggest this!