Nude by Battistella Developments is an 18-storey hi-rise concrete tower in the heart of Calgary’s West Beltline neighbourhood – Calgary’s fastest growing community and recently voted best neighbourhood by Avenue Magazine.
The building will consist of 177 units for sale with a gorgeous roof-top amenity and an option to purchase title parking.
West Beltline is centrally located as the first community outside of Calgary’s downtown and financial district, steps to the C-Train (Calgary’s best mode of public transportation), groceries, cafés and restaurants, and the 17th Avenue shopping district. This neighbourhood is especially popular with renters and people new to the city with the current vacancy rate set around 3%.
FIVE REASONS CALGARY IS A GREAT INVESTMENT
- Calgary is the 4th largest municipality in Canada.
- Calgary has the highest average weekly earnings of any city in Canada, with a high percentage of local disposable income.
- The price point for condos in Calgary’s downtown (around $590/ft) is comparatively low when considering other Canadian metropolitan cities, such as Toronto and Vancouver. The rents, however, are surprisingly high at close to $3/ft in the downtown area.
- The Economist recently ranked Calgary as the most liveable city in North America and 4th most liveable city in the world.
- With a federally-owned pipeline, a potential bid for the Olympics, and signs of economic recovery, some analysts are suggesting an uptick in Calgary’s market seems inevitable.
FIVE REASONS NUDE BY BATTISTELLA IS A GREAT BUY
- Smaller rental-friendly units that generate high rents. Projected ROI is around 10% per annum on money invested.
- Cash-flow neutral and positive properties with unit pro-formas available on every suite (ask us for more information!).
- Affordable starting prices of $198,500 and 75% of all units are priced under $350,000.
- Relaxed deposit schedule of 5% on signing and an additional 5% nine months later.
- Battistella is Calgary’s premier developer with an excellent reputation and a proven track record, known for creating design-forward urban spaces that maximize rents and re-sale value.